Sunday, January 22, 2006

Fool

I have been such a fool. A fool to believe that Mr. Man ever cared. My mom is in the hospital right now. She's okay but she has to stay over night. When I came home tired and stressed from sitting with her all afternoon I was sad and I was vulnerable. And I was stupid enough to think that Mr. Man had meant it when he said that we would be friends. I called him because I wanted someone to talk to. I needed someone who'd care. He was kind enough to answer the phone but then he blew me off. It was stupid of me to think that he would be forgiving enough to be there. To listen. To be compassionate. I believed all of his lies all of his deceptions and now I'm left feeling like a fool. I trusted him and he let me down. I was accommodating when he decided to withdraw himself from our relationship. I was trying to be understanding and kind and when I need him to have a 10 minute conversation to tell me that things would be okay he wussed out and left me hanging. I have respected and admired him up until this point in time, but now I am done. I would rather be utterly alone than have some one in my life who is two faced with me. If I'm wrong than I'm sorry but I have given him all the chances that I'm willing to give at this point. I won't be rude to him but I have no more warmth for him. If he ever wants to start a friendship acquaintance or anything at this point he's going to have to do some serious ass kissing. I'm a pretty forgiving person, but even I can take only so much crap before I start to get pist off. Mr. Man was lucky to ever get the attention of a girl like me and he blew it. He has no idea what he just lost. He's a fool.

Miss M

No comments: