Friday, September 01, 2006

Late Night Lullaby

Most nights I talk to Tiger until I fall asleep on the phone or until I'm so tired I could. Its probably really unhealty to do that so this last week I've been trying to get off the phone earlier so I can get a little more sleep but I'm not sure if I'm going to do that so much anymore. I'm obviously not sleeping at the moment and I think its because I fall asleep better when I fall asleep with him. He plays guitar and his voice is ever so deep and dreamy and he talks to me about sweet things late at night. Tiger thinks I'm adorable when I drifting off to sleep on the phone with him. You can tell because the way he talks to me changes a little the deeper into dreamland I go. Its a wonderful way to fall asleep, with Tiger. He doesn't sing but its like a late night lullaby and as silly as it is I miss it even though I've gone with out it for only a couple nights. I think I sleep better even if its not for very long when its with him. It makes me nervous that he still continues to become more and more important. He's becoming almost indespensible. I never wanted that but here we are and I wouldn't change it back. One more week until he gets here. It almost isn't soon enough.

Miss M

No comments: