Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Weekend Sized Slice of Heaven

I meant to give you a play by play of all that happened this last weekend but I don't think I want to. It was so perfect and so wonderful that I think I'd like to keep it between the two of us. The experience almost seems sacred. We had wonderful time together. Tiger may not seem like much to sneeze at to other people but to me, to me, he's better than I ever could've hoped for. He was nearly flawless this weekend. He always said the most perfect things and dealt with me in a way that I thought was impossible. No man has ever been this kind to me. I have alot of weirdness and issues but those all seemed to go away with him. If I even started to have a freak out moment he seemed to know and address it imeadiately without even realizing what he'd done or knowing what I was begining to feel. I am very blessed to have a best friend turn in to the most fantastic boyfriend. What more could a girl ask for?

Sometimes it almost felt like too much perfection. I'm half way waiting for the ceiling to fall in on me and for my bubble to be burst. I don't want that to happen but its necessary. Right now its like a most beautiful fairy tale. If I were to write the story it would be one of the greatest love stories. The stuff you only thought happened in the movies. Sufficent to say I'll will forever love the rain and I'll recall these beautiful moment when ever I am by the river. I'm falling for him, I may even love him. This is so unbelievable that something so wonderful could happen to a girl like me. It was like heaven. The whole experience was blissful and I want to savor every moment of it. I didn't think I could ever be this happy again.

Miss M

No comments: