Thursday, September 28, 2006

Phoenix Here I Come

Well he bought my plane ticket on Sunday. I leave for Phoenix November 9th. I'm very excited. It almost doesn't seem soon enough. I miss Tiger a great deal. We of course still talk everyday. Its a bit of a tease because we can't see each other but I wouldn't give it up I'm hooked on him now. I have to have my Tiger fix. I like all the things we talk about, about the Future about us. It delightful. I think I'm getting a little too excited thinking about the "M" word so I do my best to keep it in perspective. Marriage is a big step, one that neither of us needs to rush into too quickly. My brain says that, but my heart and my body sometimes says screw that, lets get a move on. The recurring topic we seem to land on is how nice it would be to just fall asleep in the same place, in the same bed. Not in a dirty way but in an actully sleeping way. It would be really nice to have him next to me, or to know that he'd be joining me in our bed shortly. How sublime it would be to wake up together. I'm always falling asleep on the phone. He listens to me mumbilng and sometimes snoring. He seems to think its adorable but I'm a little bit embarrassed by it but it still doesn't get me off the phone any sooner. I feel safe and secure with him and that is a big deal for me. I really like feeling that with him. I trust him. I like knowing someone is there when I'm drifting in and out of this world. I think I say silly things in my sleep because sometimes I dream he's laughing. I love his laugh. It tickles my ears to hear and makes me smile even more than I already am.

I'm only slightly nervous to meet his family. I think its going to be fun more than anything else. They sound like my kind of people. I'm more anxious to get to him. I'm a bit afraid I'll half attack him at the airport when he picks me up. I want to get my arms around him and hold him and breath him in. I picture our meeting again in my head like some cheesy old movie where we see each other across the way and we're half running and shouting each others name and trying to push our way through the crowd at the airport in our rush to get to each other. Then our bodies will collide in this massive hug and lips and hands are all over trying to get get even closer than we already are. Its kindof silly and really cheesy, I know, but it makes me chuckle so I like to picture it this way even though I'm pretty sure it'll be alot like last time but adding in a nice solid hug and probably a kiss or two or three :) . It'll be good however it goes. I'm excited to get going. I want to start packing now so I don't forget anything. And I think the only thing stopping me from doing that is the fact that I'd have to be naked in the mean time while my clothes are waiting in a suitcase for November. I'm just a wee bit excited if you can't tell. I love being in love and what I love even more is being loved. I have never been loved like this before. I am over the moon elated at the fact that I'm loved and that I get to love him. I hope Tigers ready for me because Phoenix here I come........in 42 days. :)

Miss M

No comments: