Friday, August 04, 2006

Confusion

I don't have a lot of time so this is going to be a short post, sorry. I promised to write a good long one sooon.

Anyway, I'm sick and tired of being so damn confused all the time. I'm tired of the fellas around me sending mixed and wishy washy signals. I work really hard to not send confusing signals and I hope peole realize that I'm friendly enough that when I do I'm okay with them talking to me about it. I know how much I would love it if I could just go up and be straight forward with someone with out them freaking out and being understanding so I am willing to do that for others. I will answer any question and answer for my actions. I know I'm not perfect and if upset or confused anyone I want them to know its okay to talk to me about it.

There have been several instances of exteme mixed signals and confusion and they involve every guy I'm talking to. It couldn't just be one guy confusing me but all of them. Sock Man, Mr. Man, EX, The Oaf, Bug Eyes, Mr. Iowa, Internet guy II, and the original internet guy. ( And since I know internet guy reads this don't freak out its not a big deal if you want I'll talk to you about it later, but we've basicly talked about it already. ) You know listing them out is kindof funny. I didn't realize I was talking to or involved with so many guys. Most of them are doofuses and friends only a couple do I have any real interest in. One interest kindof surprised me but that's for another time. But I'm very frustrated. I'm tired of boys. If they weren't so important to my life long and eternal goals I'd write them out completly. I'll get over it in a day or two so don't take me too too seriously but I am rather upset by it all at this point and time.

That's it for my rambling for now, but I wanted to say HI to Norway. I have a site meter which tracks who comes on my site and which country they're from and someone from Norway is becoming a faithful reader. So, Hi Norway! And to everyone else who visits don't hesitate to leave comments or what not it'd be fun to hear from ya.

Miss M

No comments: