Friday, October 20, 2006

No Secrets

Everyone has a secret. However small or big everyone has one. I have many. Along with my own secrets I keep many secrets for other people. There is one person in this world who knows the most about me and my Secrets and thats Tiger. My family knows my secrets because they have my history but Tiger has the secrets of mine that even my family doesn't know. I like that I can trust him that much. He keeps them safe and he keeps them between us.

I've been waiting patiently for Tiger's secret. I knew he had to have one. I knew that it was something somewhat big and something that he was unsure if he should tell me. I knew he would tell me someday that it was just a matter of time. I don't think he's ever had to tell his secrets before. So I've been patiently waiting. In the afternoon yesterday I got the feeling that he would tell me that day sometime. I still wasn't exactly sure what it would be but I had a general idea the sortof secret it would be. I knew without knowing some how. Later that night when we talked it flowed out of his mouth like water. It wasn't so bad. I think he was worried how I would react. Its a not so big, really big deal. I'm not too worried about it. Its fixable and manageable. The thing that I liked was how we are able to communicate. I love the way we can talk to each other. We are so open about everything. Its feels like it has always been this way that saying it out loud sometimes is rudundent because we already knew with out speaking it. Nothing is taboo with him and he listens to everything I have to say. He remembers what I say.

I don't mind his secret. I'm glad that he finally trusted me enough to tell me.

We talked until 4 in the morning. About all sortof things and I loved every minute of it and I hated that I had to fall asleep. He hates to hang up too. Tiger loves to listen to me fall asleep. I do it quite frequently because we talk so late at night. Apparently I make a little noise in my sleep. Tiger calls it my cooing. He says its adorable. He thinks that I'm adorable. I love falling asleep with him on the phone and I'm excited to one day fall asleep with him in person. Its a daydream we talk about often about how nice it would be after we're married to just lay together and fall asleep in each others arms and not on a phone. How sweet and delightful it would be to be like that. I feel as if I miss it, but how can I miss something I've never had?

I like that we've reached this point together. I feel like our reltaionship is becoming strong and unshakeable. I feel that its strength comes from our long friendship and that this romance was inevitable. That we couldn't have stopped it if we wanted to. I like that there's no secrets anymore. Everything that's left is us just getting to know the other that the things we don't know aren't secrets but discoveries yet to be uncover.

Miss M

No comments: