Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wake Up Calls

Tigers new fun thing to do is to call me around the same time that my alram goes off in the morning. It was so surprising the first time he did it. It was a wonderful surprise. He even set an alarm for himself to makes sure he was able to wakew me up. Its really earlyin the moring for him I wake up about 10 mintutes to 7 a.m. everyday and that makes it 10 minutes to 5 a.m. his time. It means alot tha he makes that kind of effort just to talk to me. I like that he's the last person I talk to at night and the first person I talk to when I wake up. I love that my world is filled with him. Even though he lives so far away I feel his presence in my life. The other night I had to stop at the store and he'd wanted me to call so I'm chatting with him as I'm wandering around Wal-Mart. I'm talking about silly stuff what I'm looking at, making him help me pick out stuff. I told him how silly I felt because I had been wondering if he needed me to pick him up anything and then realizing I wasn't going home to him and had no way to get anything to him. It made me laugh. The neat thing happened in the cold and flu aisle and I was wondering which vitimin c thing to get and talking with him about it and he said something about how wonderful it would be to be married to me. That this must be what everyday would feel like and that it felt great and he wanted it. I told him I'd be even more fun with him there in the store with me in person. He started giggling but I won't divulge to you what it was he was thinking ;) It sounded fun though. I am so honored to be with this man. Everything is so much better because he's there. I never thought I could be this happy again. I am so in love with him.

Miss M

No comments: