Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Heaven Begins Tomorrow

I leave tomorrow for Phoenix. I'm starting to get anxious, but its a good sortof anxious. Today marks two months that we've been together as a couple. I never would've thought that Tiger and I were going to be together like this. When I met him all I wanted was someone to talk to. I wanted nothing more from him than that, but as the months past and I healed I began to see him differently and the more I learned about him the more I began to love him. First as a friend then as a dear and treasured friend and then I started to see the possiblity that I had been blind to him all this time. I wanted to deny the fact that I was falling for him. I started to need and want him like I have never wanted anyone before. I prayed that he could see me as something more than a friend and that he would desire to be with me. I realized when he was here in september that he had done the same thing. Fallen in love with me over time and that he knew he could love me long before I wanted him to.

I'm excited to see Tiger. I've missed him so much since he left and it feels like so many things have changed since we started this. Our relationship seems to have found good and sturdy footing as we've talked over these last couple of months. I never thought love could be like this. I didn't know that I could be in a relationship that would be so perfect and make me so happy. I am blissful just being able to talk to him to listen to him tell me what he wants our future together to be like. I see in him my life's happinesses and that he will be there for me like no other. I never thought I could fit with someone as perfectly as I do with him. I'm in love.

I'm sure this weekend will be nothing too fantastic in what we'll be doing whatever activities or whatnot we decide to do but the joy we'll have just spending the time together is what will make this weekend heaven. I'm nervous and anxious, excited and giddy. I go to see my love tomorrow and he's very eager to see me, to spend time with me and to love on me.

I love being loved like this.

Miss M

No comments: