Thursday, March 02, 2006

Emails and Normalcy

I can't believe the things I do sometimes. I was getting ready to go to work this morning and I had the 'brilliant' idea to email Mr. Man in an effort to continue on the goodness from yesterday. It wasn't that spectacular of an email but it seemed like a good idea, but all day I was thinking, "Stupid, stupid, stupid." I mean what in the world was I thinking. Our relationship is shaky at best. I felt like I probably screwed up and pushed too hard and moved our friendship back to nonexistent again. I was so afraid I'd come home and check my email and I'd have an email from him telling me off and what not, or the absolute worst no response at all. Disappointment all over again and barely healed wounds ripped open, again. I feared terrible consequences to my idiocy, but miracle of miracles Mr. Man wrote back. Not only did he write back but it was a perfectly wonderful simple easy going email. He told me he didn't mind emails and that he in fact liked them. He talked about some of the things I said in my email and then told me about his day. And typical guy he was wondering what he was going to have for dinner. He even joked with me a bit. It was great. It was normal. Even more normal than yesterday. It was spectacular. It made me so happy. I'm very glad that he understands my idiocy and gets what I'm trying to do and even if he doesn't he sure does a good job of dealing with me. That's probably why I like him so much. Its good to have open communication with him its much better than the usual cool and indifferent attitudes from before. I'm liking emails and normalcy. I can handle that, happily.

Miss M

No comments: