Sunday, October 07, 2007

In Not So Many Days

I'm getting married. :)

At the end of the month. :) :)

Yay for me! Hehehe

Tiger proposed on our one year anniversary. It was absolutely perfect. I would go into details but I think those details are meant just for he and I. We'd be the only ones to get it anyway. Needless to say but it was magical just like everything else we do. He proposed by candlelight in the freshness of the twilight darkness on a deck over looking a river in our favorite wooded hiking spot. It makes me sigh happy sighs just thinking about it.

Our whole relationship has been a beautiful romantic fairytale story. Everyday I feel more blessed and Every moment we're together he makes me feel beautiful and treasured and cherished. I thought after the hell I went through with Ex that I would be shattered forever and yet, to my awed astonishment, Tiger has repaired every wound and every pain and mended every tender heart ache. I get to marry my best friend. When I first met him and this all started I couldn't imagine it all turning out like this. He made me fall for him and now I'm smitten. I'm gleefully and joyfully over the moon in love with him. All the terrible things before him has made me extraordinarily grateful to have Tiger in my life. Tiger and I are getting married in a Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints so not only will he be my husband but he will be my eternal companion. In our temples we are sealed together for all time and eternity as husband and wife and I believe that truth without any doubt. What a great feeling it is to know, to believe and to have faith in this ordinance and to know that this man that I love will be with me always.

Everything with him has been so wonderful. So wonderful in fact that I keep wondering when our life will hit its limit for happiness, but it just keeps getting better and better and I see no reason why it shouldn't. We've both had promises and assurances from Heavenly Father that we will have happiness and contentment in our lives as we continue to follow the teachings of His gospel. My life is a gift. The greatest adventures of my life are ahead of me. The adventures of being a wife, of becoming a mother, of growing old with Tiger and deepening our love for each other through every happiness and heartache our life together may bring.

I'm getting married in not so many days and I can hardly wait to get to the "and they lived happily ever after"

Miss M

No comments: