Thursday, March 22, 2007

Full Speed Ahead!!

Tiger bought my plan ticket a little bit ago. I signed the lease for his apartment on Friday and we have our rental car reserved. And we've done a million other little things to get ready for this move. Things are really starting to move now. The pace is defiantly starting to pick up. This is really happening I can hardly believe it. By the end of April he'll be here living here in the same state that I live in. I will get to see him as much as I feel like. I'll have someplace to go at night and someone to spend my time with. He'll finally be here for me to shower affection on, to love, to serve, to cherish and giggle with. I've known that this was happening that this is really coming true but now I feel it. The excitement thats permeating from the very core of me is filling my life and my world with the most beautiful glow of happiness and bliss. I'm not just excited for my trip or our upcoming time together in the car having whats sure to be the best road trip of my life but I'm excited for everything that comes with him. Tiger is going to be not only my boyfriend but my fiance, my husband, my lover, the father of my children and he's going to be my best friend for the rest of eternity. He wiggled his way into my heart, ruthlessly making me fall in love with him long before I realized that I was even ready to fall again. Tiger is different than any other man thats come before him because not only did he make me fall in love with him but he made sure that my delicate heart had a soft place to land. Tiger ever so gently reminded me of the woman I used to be before hurtful people damaged me. I was damaged to the point that I barely knew who I was and not only did his friendship remind me but it revived me. His friendship alone was wonderful but now I get to be loved by him too. I get to know what it is to be happy when you're with someone. I get to live a life free of heart ache. It won't be free of trials or hardships but I know that I will never again have any doubts that I am loved or ever have my heartbroken so severely by someone who loves me. Tiger won't ever hurt me like that. So....

FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!

Bring on the LOVE!!!!!!

Miss M

1 comment:

Audrey said...

hi aunt monica this is audrey i read a little bit of your blog.you should check out ours we have a REALLY funny viedo on it audrey